Am I the identical particular person I used to be in 2001? Or 2011? Or even final week? No, after all not, and alongside the best way I’ve positively mentioned a number of issues I’d find yourself strolling again later.
We all have!
But there’s one thing so painfully hilarious a few public submit or proclamation that didn’t stand the take a look at of time. And it’s in that little time capsule of awkward the place the online community “Aged Like Milk” lives and thrives.
Here are a number of the most poorly aged posts from Aged Like Milk this week:
1. Oprah simply introducing her buddy to a younger girl.
2. He ended up regretting at the very least one gymnasium go to.
3. I’m grateful for the web
5. Instagram influencer hypocrisy 101. It’s all in regards to the likes, am I proper youngsters?
6. Bezos can buy Harvard out of spite.
15. He obtained out at $14. As of now, it is at $34K.
20. Flight was achieved 9 days later.
22. A 2004 article predicting how the solid of ‘Friends’ will look in 20 years.